SILVVEEEEEEEERRR HHAAAAAAWKS

Thursday, June 11, 2009



This looks like one of the coolest cartoons in the world. And that is one catchy intro. Silverhawks was created by the people who gave us Thundercats. So why the bloody hell didnt they bring this over to the UK back in the 80s?? I feel deprived of my childhood!
Az said...

Man I feel sorry for ur austere British childhood... we had silverhawks on t.v when i grew up in France! This and numerous other super hot and violent cartoons/mangas like Cobra (ask Q 'bout this!!!), The Fist of the North star (the most violent!) and, my personal favorite Saint Seya ( I'll let u you tube this and enjoying fully the discovering process that will leave your mind puzzled of amazement.

mr.frivolous said...

Yes yes Az how you doing?
Believe me when I get time Im gonna look up every list you gave me and make up for what I missed out in my youth!

© MR.FRIVOLOUS BLOG. Design by FCD.