RUBBISH!!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

RUBBISH 1
RUBBISH 2
I HATE it when you start a piece with so much confidence and belief that its going to turn out fantastic, then it does the complete opposite!!! FIDDLESTICKS!!!! Yes you read that right! Believe me when I say the out come wasn't worth me showing.
Bimb said...

You know what I find works?!. Just set it aside and forget about it. I've done that with pieces and ended up leaving them for a year and suddenly discovering them again. lol maybe I'm just insane

mr.frivolous said...

I think maybe thats a good idea Ben 10 ;-)

liz said...

I had a family intervention to tell me to STOP painting over my paintings with Gesso. even my dad agreed, and he never gave a shit about my art!

...now I set 'em in the back of the canvas pile and forget they exist. :)

© MR.FRIVOLOUS BLOG. Design by FCD.